By Brian Muñoz,Matthew Landers
Read or Download Anatomy and the Organization of Knowledge, 1500–1850: Volume 1 ("The Body, Gender and Culture") PDF
Best anatomy books
Cardiac Arrhythmias is a fashioned and broadly revered advisor to the translation and remedy of cardiac rhythm issues. performing as a realistic instruction manual to dip into whilst required, and likewise as a finished textbook, it covers the fundamentals and aspect of cardiac arrhythmias at a practical point with no overwhelming the reader with pointless technical information and references.
Foreign main issue in clinical, business, and governmental communi ties over lines of xenobiotics in meals and in either abiotic and biotic en vironments has justified the current triumvirate of specialised courses during this box: finished experiences, speedily released examine papers and development stories, and archival documentations.
Body structure in Sleep presents the physiological definition of sleep and provides the philosophical method of sleep that departs from pharmacological and neurophysiological theories of sleep. This ebook discusses the results of sleep on cardiovascular and respiration functionality, cerebral metabolism and blood movement, in addition to temperature legislation.
This ebook experiences present technology and purposes in fields together with thrombosis and hemostasis, sign transduction, and non-thrombotic stipulations resembling irritation, hypersensitivity and tumor metastasis. it's a precise, updated, hugely referenced textual content for medical scientists and physicians, together with contemporary advancements during this quickly increasing box.
- Anatomie Skript Band 1-3 (German Edition)
- General Anatomy and Musculoskeletal System (THIEME Atlas of Anatomy), Latin nomenclature
- Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction and Piriformis Syndrome: The Complete Guide for Physical Therapists
- Autonomic Neuroimmunology (Autonomic Nervous Systems)
- Pigment Cell Growth: Proceedings of the Third Conference on the Biology of Normal and Atypical Pigment Cell Growth
- Illustrated Clinical Anatomy, Second Edition
Extra info for Anatomy and the Organization of Knowledge, 1500–1850: Volume 1 ("The Body, Gender and Culture")